Monday, August 31, 2015

Blog to be Put on Hold

Hiatus for Kidnapping, Murder, and Mayhem

After seven years of averaging more than one story per week, my blog will be put on hold for an indefinite period.  I'm beginning work on a new book and will have little time to research and write stories for Kidnapping, Murder, and Mayhem.  I suspect that the blog will lay dormant for a year or so.

Since 2008, I've published 518 stories.  I've met many readers who have encouraged me with their enthusiasm and kind words.  I've also incurred some criticism, but that is to be expected when an author's viewpoint differs from the mainstream.  Whatever the case, I appreciate all my readers.  The blog will remain viable on the Internet for those who wish to read the older articles.

While there will be no weekly stories, I might occasionally publish reviews of certain books that I've read and enjoyed, and if a case grabs my attention, it may get a write-up. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

😭😭😭 I love your blog!! I have read every single one of your po

Robert A. Waters said...

Thank you so much. I will probably write an occasional article, but they won't be weekly. Again, thanks for being a dedicated reader of my blog.

ep said...

I have really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog-though so many of the crimes are horrible. I discovered your blog just this summer, and have read every post! Thank you for writing it. I look forward to your new book. I read The Best Defense - it was great. My husband and I are considering getting a gun ourselves for self-protection. Thanks for getting out factual information that people need to know.

Unknown said...

Mr Waters, I wish you great success on your new book, and will miss your blog, but on to more important things for you..being a FAN if you will..I will wait with others for the few articles that you will share during your absence. I am sure they will be great..as all the others have been.

Thank you KIND SIR for all that you do..

Robert A. Waters said...

Thanks to each of you. You don't know how much I appreciate those who regularly read my blog. I'm taking a break but plan to be back ASAP.

Tonia said...

I do enjoy your blog...have managed to read probably half of your posts since I discovered your blog a few months ago. I hope your time off to work on your book is productive and enjoyable. Will look forward to your return!

Unknown said...

Follow your passion on writing a book, your real follower will always behind you and wait you for your next post. You are generous enough to update us about your new journey. I know you can do better if you want too. | http://www.goldbachlaw.com/long-beach/